Jackie’s New Year’s Eve Meditation
Fire Ceremony at Adawehi Wellness Village
7:00pm December 31, 2020
Depending on your religious upbringing, truth was delivered in different words. In my upbringing, the Lord’s Prayer was central in that. But of course truth is ever expanding as we grow spiritually. So the truth buried in the words of the Lord’s Prayer has come up for reexamination many times through the years. And with each review, I have heard the words with total new meaning.
So I would like to share it with you this evening to help align your chakras:
- As you breathe into your crown chakra, feel yourself be united with the pure vibrations of the creator. Recognize that the real-you exists in the sacredness of the higher vibrations. (Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name.)
- As your focus moves to the third eye, let the wisdom of our united blueprints guide you in anchoring the crown chakra light on earth. (Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.)
- As you breathe into the throat chakra, feel the power of the creative force. Recognize from that place of power that your true needs are always covered. (Give us this day our daily bread.)
- The heart chakra holds no grudges. So as you breathe into that chakra, allow any programmed walls of judgment (of you or them) to fall away. (And forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.)
- When your mental chakra becomes the receptor for your higher wisdom, you will understand that light is more powerful than dark. At that point discernment between the two will be clear. (Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.)
- As your breath flows through your chakras from higher to lower, the sacred love of your higher-self flows into your emotional chakra. Stay there until you can feel yourself as part of all creation. (For Thine is the kingdom–)
- And as you say the last part of that statement, (– and the power, and the glory forever), let the breath touch into your root chakra. Feel your body charged with the love, wisdom, and power of who you are. In that moment you will know not only who you are but why you are in this life.
Now that you are aligned, ask which of your sacred qualities you can best offer as a gift of gratitude in 2021.